TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF FLAMINGO-ENTERPRISES.CO.UK
1. DEFINITIONSFlamingo-Enterprises.co.uk is owned and operated by Flamingo-Enterprises , a trading style of Flamingo-Enterprises Ltd
2. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMSYour access to and use of Flamingo-Enterprises.co.uk ("the Website") is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
3. INFORMATIONThe contents of the Website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision. Flamingo-Enterprises shall use its best endeavours to ensure that all information is correct, but shall not be under any liability for any damage, loss or expense resulting from any errors or omissions. Goods supplied may vary in detail from the illustrations and descriptions, (which are approximate and for guidance only) as a result of improvements and modifications.
4. CHANGES TO WEBSITEFlamingo-Enterprises reserves the right to:
4.1 change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm thatFlamingo-Enterprises.co.uk shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal; and
4.2 change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
5. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITESThe Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
6. COPYRIGHT6.1 All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed toFlamingo-Enterprises.co.uk or otherwise used by Flamingo-Enterprises.co.uk as permitted by law.
6.2 In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
7. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY7.1 The Website is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
7.2 To the extent permitted by law, Flamingo-Enterprises will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
7.3 Flamingo-Enterprises.co.uk makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
7.4 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Flamingo-Enterprises for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Flamingo-Enterprises or that of its employees or agents.
8. REFUSAL OF SERVICEFlamingo-Enterprises reserves the right to refuse supply of any goods to any person or any company for any reason.
9. PRICESwhilst every endeavour is made to ensure prices are correct Flamingo-Enterprises reserves the right not to supply goods which are found to be incorrectly priced. In this event you may reconfirm the order upon price amendment or cancel the order and receive a full refund.
10. AVAILABILITY AND DELIVERYFlamingo-Enterprises shall not be liable for any loss arising from items being out of stock, or arising from problems with delivery including late, incomplete or damaged items. Claims for incomplete or damaged items must be made, in writing via email within three days of delivery.
11. RETURNSBy law, customers in the European Union also have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within seven working days of the day after the date the item is delivered. This only applies to unopened items in their original, sealed packaging.
Customers must return unwanted goods at their own cost using a 'signed for' carrier service. We are unable to exchange items that are not damaged, defective or incorrect after these seven days, nor if they have been used or removed from their original packaging. Upon inspection the sale will be credited less the initial carriage charge: Please note that returned 'Special Order Items' may incur a handling charge depending upon the manufacturer's terms. This may be as much as 50% of the original invoiced amount from some manufacturers, so please check and confirm all specifications before ordering.